- Stefan Rank, (2015). Towards Affective Trajectories in Games with Physiological Signals. Drexel University, Philadelphia, USA.
- Elisa D. Mekler, and Julia Ayumi Bopp, (2015). Exploring the False Affective Dichotomy in Games – Emotions and Meta-Emotions. University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland.
- Fraser Allison, Marcus Carter, and Martin Gibbs, (2015). Good Frustrations: The Paradoxical Pleasure of Fearing Death in DayZ. University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia.
- Sharon T. Steinemann, (2015). Positive and Negative Experiences in Games for Change – Does Feeling Bad Make You A Better Person?. University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland.
- Carina E I Westling, (2015). Sublime Confusion in Immersive Performance and Games. University of Sussex, Brighton, UK.